requirements for technician, artist, religious, professional Visa:
- Validity of the Visa stamp: three (3) months.
- Duration of stay in the Country: up to 30 days.
- Fees: US$ 100 (see Consular fees page for equivalence in Indian rupees )
1. Passport: must be valid for a minimum of six (6) months from the intended date of entry and have at least two (2) completely free pages left, for the Consular visa stamp and the Argentina’s Migration entry and leaving stamps.
2. Visa application form: Handwritten visa form should be filled in with (BLUE INK). All questions must be answered and the form must be signed by the applicant. Incomplete or incorrect forms will not be accepted.
3. Photo: Two (2) recent passport style, color photograph (4 x 4 cm). White background. Front Face.
4. Letter from the Company/Organization (please provide also a non-official translation into Spanish) addressed to the Consul requesting the transitory Business Visa, containing:
a. A brief profile of the corporation/company/business.
b. Full name, nationality and passport number of the applicant and his position/title within the Organization.
c. Confirmation of the purpose and duration of the visit; full names, addresses and telephone numbers of all businesses and persons you will contact in Argentina, and whether your employer assumes moral and financial responsibility while the applicant is in Argentina.
5. A confirmation letter from a Chamber of Commerce or Industry/Trade local Institution, attesting the membership of the Company or, a certified copy of the official “Certificate of Incorporation” of the Company with the India Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
6. Brief information on your Company’s business interest in Argentina.
7. An Invitation letter from the Argentine company certified by an Argentinean Notary Public AND then attested by the "Colegio de Escribanos".
Note: a) The letter must be in original form (no photocopies or faxes will be accepted), written in or translated into Spanish, on company letter-head paper, signed by the person in charge.
Please click on this for more info, http://mrecic.gov.ar/tramites-consulares-visas#05
b) Include the following paragraph in the invitation letter: "As I am inviting the foreigners, I have read and understood the terms established in Chapter VI of Law 25.871, articles 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 and 121."
c) Indicate that the party inviting has informed the foriegner that he/she must leave the Argentine territory once the period of performance authorized in his / her visa has ended.
8. Important: The authorized signature of the inviting/requesting organization in Argentina, must also be registered at the "Registro Nacional Unico de Requirentes de Extranjeros" (RENURE), Department of the "Direccion Nacional de Migraciones" (Immigration Authority). The company Letter or agency inviting foreign citizens to Argentina, should indicate in the invitation the registration number of the company or agency at the RENURE.
9. Proof of Hotel reservation in Argentina: either guaranteed by a credit card or paid in full.
10. Ticket Reservation: Copy of the airline flight roundtrip ticket reservation (Airline copy). One way tickets will not be accepted.
11. Evidence of funds to support your trip and stay in Argentina: copy of applicant’s bank statements for the last six months, certified or attested by the bank, and copy of an international credit card (if available).
12. Schengen and US Visa: If you posess a Schengen or U.S Visa (Valid or recently expired Visa) then, kindly attach a copy of each of them.
13. The applicant's personal tax returns for the last 3 years.(Preferable)
14. Personal Interview: All visa applicants without any exception are requested to be present for a personal interview with a consular officer. Appointment for this personal interviews is recommended.
15. Travel Insurance covering the duration of the stay in Argentina. (Preferable)
To avoid inconveniences, applicants are advised to submit their application at least thirty (30) days prior to the proposed date of departure. Aplication for a Visa requested within 10 days of date of departure will not be accepted.
In accordance with the relevant Law of the Argentine Republic and the international practice, the Consul is entitled to refuse the visa and request for more documents apart from the above mentioned list.